Hydrocodone

This blog is dedicated to hydrocodone type products, users of hydrocodone, hydrocodone pictures, pain relief methods, hydrocodone type products, anything hydrocodone. Please add your hydrocodone related topics here! Please also add a link to this blog from your site if you post a URL to avoid deletion.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Hydrocodone

Hydrocodone: "Hydrocodone "
This is stupid:
http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/metropolitan/3382758
Ahh, cough cough, could I have some hydrocodone please?
Boy here we go again.... Use it as a medicine, its not a recreational use drug! Come on everyone sing the chorus, "I use meds when I am sick, not for getting high, If I use meds for getting high, I will die!"
NOW lets us all get our heads together and be good little children not idiots.